The nation is fighting a severe battle against the Corona Virus and in this crisis period supply of medical essentials like Vaccines, Oxygen Concentrators, Oximeter and other essentials are of utmost importance. In this fight,The Ministry of Civil Aviation and various airports and airlines and their corona warriors are playing their role by ensuring uninterrupted supply of all the medical essentials coming in or going out of various cities/states. Kolkata Airport is playing key role in this fight against Covid-19. The details of the movement of vaccines and other medical essentials from Kolkata Airport are as following:
- 50 boxes of Covid Vaccine (Covishield) were received from Pune
- 38 boxes Covid Vaccine (Covishield) were dispatched to different location in North East India and Port Blair
- 05 boxes of COVID19 Vaccine were sent to Sikkim.
- 85 boxes of Covishield Vaccine received at Kolkata Airport from Pune Airport. It was handed over to Health Department.
- 169 pieces of oxygen concentrator arrived at Kolkata Airport on Qatar flight QR 8094 from Doha.
- 09 boxes of CovishieldVaccine weighing 260kgs were dispatched to Aizawl in flight AI 715.
- 50 boxes weighing 1290 kgs, containing oxygen concentrator arrived at Kolkata Airport on Spicejet flight SG7634.
- On 1st May 2021, 47 pieces of Oxygen concentrator were dispatched to different locations across India through Indigo.
- 12 nos of Oxygen containers weighing 8.2 MT each arrived at Kolkata Airport in Volga Dnepr AN124 aircraft. These empty containers are used for testing, processing & to be used for supply liquid medical oxygen.
- 30 pieces of Oxygen concentrator were dispatched to different locations across India through Indigo.
- COVID Vaccine consignment of 13 boxes weighing 416 kgs were dispatched to Agartala through AirIndia.
- 430 boxes weighing 9502 kgs, containing oxygen concentrator arrived at Kolkata Airport on Indigo flight 6E 7302.
- 07 boxes each of COVID19 Vaccine dispatched to Guwahati, Imphal and Aizawl through Air India.
- Kolkata Airport received 50 packages of oximeter and 252 packages of oxygen concentrator from Hongkong through Spicejet flight SG 7009.
- Kolkata Airport received 21 boxes weighing 564 kgs of Covaxin from Hyderabad.
- 43 boxes weighing 1376 kgs of Covishield vaccine from Pune Airport and handed over to Health Department.
- 124 Pcs of OxygenConcentrators weighing 2,654 kgs were dispatched through Kolkata airportto different cities of India
- KolkataAirport received 430 packages weighing 8924 kgs of OxygenConcentrators
- IAF aircraft delivered 75 OxygenCylinders at KolkataAirport
- 380 pieces of OxygenConcentrators reached Kolkata on through Emiratesand Spicejet
- 324 pcs of oxygen concentrators weighing 2442 kgs received at Kolkata Airport on IAF C130J from Delhi, same delivered to WB health department within 30 minutes of offloading.
- 17 boxes of #CovishieldVaccine weighing 544kgs reached KolkataAirport from Mumbai and it was handed over to State Health Department.
- 9 boxes of CovishieldVaccine weighing 288 kgs were delivered at Guwahati through Air India from Kolkata airport
All the movements were conducted smoothly by Covid Warriors and the consignments were handed over in minimum time by the frontline heroes.
(Release ID: 1717256)