The Centre has decided to increase production of anti-viral drug Remdesivir and it will be provided to people at government’s price, said Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Thursday. This comes after several cases of black-marketing of Remdesivir came to light amid the COVID-19 pandemic. “There was a shortage of Remdesivir injection. Because of this, incidents of black marketing took place.… Continue reading "Central government to increase production of Remdesivir"
Tag: Nitin Gadkari
India will do away with toll booths and implement complete GPS-based toll collection within one year, Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari said on Thursday. He said 93 per cent of the vehicles pay toll using FASTag, but the remaining 7 per cent have still not taken it despite paying a double toll. “I want to assure the House… Continue reading "GPS-based toll collection to replace toll booths in a year: Nitin Gadkari"
The Minister of Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the three day India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit (IITLS) organized by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways in New Delhi today. Speaking on the occasion, he said that “Antyodaya” or the welfare of the weakest person in society is the foremost aim of this Government. To achieve… Continue reading "Nitin Gadkari inaugurates India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit"