● AJIO All Stars Sale powered by Marks & Spencer in association with Lee and Wrangler, will start from 22nd September 2023; customers got early access for a limited period of 6 hours daily starting from 17th September 2023
● Shraddha Kapoor, Vaani Kapoor, Badshah and Jim Sarbh are back in en vogue styles flaunting their favourite brands in the sale campaign film
● Launches mid-premium ethnic saree brand Ri-wah with 2,000+ styles
● Customers across 19,000+ pin codes pan India will shop from 5500+ brands offering over 1.5 million curated fashion styles; up to 50-90% off with exclusive deals on top brands
● Top shoppers during the sale stand a chance to get exciting rewards like iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple MacBook Air M2, gold worth INR 1 lakh and Samsung S23 Ultra every 6 hours
● Save big: Customers can get up to 10% off with ICICI Credit and Debit Cards
India’s premier fashion e-tailer AJIO today announced its flagship event ‘All Stars Sale’ powered by Marks & Spencer in association with Lee and Wrangler, starting from 22nd September 2023. Customers got early access for a limited period of 6 hours starting 17th September 2023. During the AJIO All Stars Sale (AASS), customers can shop across 5500+ brands offering over 1.5 million curated fashion styles,
delivering an unparalleled shopping experience.
Commenting on the announcement, Vineeth Nair, CEO, AJIO, said, “All Stars Sale brings fashion’s biggest brands to customers giving them a truly enthralling shopping experience. In this edition, we expect continued momentum of increasing orders from smaller towns and cities. With increasing internet penetration and introduction of 5G, more and more Indians are adopting online shopping and we expect over 10 lakh first-time shoppers to experience and shop from the 1.5M+ styles on AJIO.”
With the upcoming festive season, new styles from ethnic brands have become popular with customers across India. The sale will see launch of a new ethnic brand called Ri-wah on AJIO. The mid-premium brand will launch 2,000+ styles and will encapsulate timeless beauty and cultural finesse, offering Indian women a wide range of intricate and breathtaking designs to adorn their special occasions. Ri-wah’s design philosophy takes inspiration from reimagining age-old timeless motifs and infusing them with a contemporary twist, creating pieces that are versatile and captivating. Other ethnic brands popular with customers include Indie Picks, W, Biba, Global Desi, Kalanikethan, Avaasa, Gulmohar Jaipur etc.
With the addition of 500 new brands, AASS will see customers across 19,000+ pin codes pan India shop from a huge selection of exclusive international brands, owned labels and homegrown brands with the best deals and offers across categories like fashion, lifestyle, home and decor, jewellery, beauty and personal care.
Customers can save big and get up to 50-90% off across top brands and categories with an extra discount up to 10% off on using ICICI credit and debit cards. Exciting deals on brands like Adidas, Nike, Puma, Superdry, GAP, USPA, Steve Madden, Levis, Marks and Spencer, ONLY, Armani Exchange, Ritu Kumar, ALDO, Buda Jeans Co., Fyre Rose, Encrustd, SAM, Portico, Home Centre, Maybelline, Melorra and many more.
Bollywood stars Shraddha Kapoor, Vaani Kapoor, Badshah and Jim Sarbh are back in action in the All Stars campaign film, spotted in the world’s biggest brands flaunting their favourite styles across western wear, athleisure, sneakers, top denim brands etc. The 360-degree campaign will run across OTTs, social and digital. Watch the sale pre-buzz film here.
Make AASS more rewarding
● Watch out daily for Super Hours, unheard and irresistible deals and more
● Top shopper: Top shoppers during AASS stand a chance to get exciting rewards like iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple MacBook Air M2, gold worth INR 1 lakh and Samsung S23 Ultra every 6 hours
● The top 3 Shoppers during AASS will stand a chance to win gold worth INR 3 lakh each
● Shop for INR 4,999 or more and get assured gifts from POLICE and Cross
● Flat 81% off on 40,000+ styles; Special Buy 1 Get 4 offers.
● Minimum 50% + Extra 35% on Premium Brands
● Customers can get an extra discount of up to 10% on all prepaid transactions
● Customers can earn AJIO points and RelianceOne points every time they shop; they can get an extra 5% off on using their AJIO points