upGrad – Bridgelabz’s Full Stack Development Launch Program

upGrad – Bridgelabz’s Full Stack Development Launch Program with Committed Salaries for Engineers

The course can be availed by paying around 10% of the course fee and the remaining fee will
be paid only post receiving the ‘letter of intent’ from the hiring company

Currently available in Bengaluru, deep technology roles, with annual package of INR 7 lakhs
onwards are offered

upGrad, leading online education platform and BridgeLabz
Solutions LLP, one of India’s IP-driven incubation labs, today introduced a unique full stack
development programme for nurturing engineering talent and ideas in the emerging
technology space. The first-of-its-kind upskilling course offers placement assurance in deep
technology roles with annual salary packages starting from INR 7 lakhs.
As deep technology profoundly impacts businesses, companies are staring at a limited talent
pool of engineers with required skills. The model, co-created by upGrad and BridgeLabz,
envisions to bridge the skill gap amongst Indian engineers via industry-oriented, hands-on
training and channelling the synergy of both academia and the industry.
Understanding the industry dynamics and talent requirements, the upGrad-BridgeLabz full
stack development programme is currently available in Bengaluru, India’s technology capital.
The 20-week programme intends to impact employability in the technology sector, starting
with an intake of 100 engineers.
The applicants need to pay around 10% of the fee to begin the course and the remaining 90%
fee only upon getting their desired jobs as a part of an income-sharing agreement. The full

stack development programme will enable leading technology companies to access a tailor-
made, productive talent within a committed time frame.

Announcing the program, upGrad Co-founder and Managing Director, Mayank Kumar said,
“There is immense talent amongst India’s engineering graduates, as well as existing
employees who want to take their career to the next level. However, without the right facilities
and resources, this remains largely untapped and results in the widespread skill-gap we
experience today. We, at upGrad, believe that the technology space is one of our core
strengths, and are constantly enhancing our content delivery to ensure that we produce
measurable learning outcomes, relevant to today’s professional realm. Through this
partnership with BridgeLabz, we hope to join them in their efforts to reach out to a larger
number of engineers across the country, helping them harness their full potential with robust,
dynamic skill sets.”

Commenting on the partnership, Narayan Mahadevan, Founder, BridgeLabz said, “At

BridgeLabz, it has been our longstanding endeavour to equip engineering talent with industry-
ready skillsets in order to make them employable, especially at a time when emerging

technologies are gaining prominence at a rapid pace. We are happy to partner with a reputed
online learning company such as upGrad to bolster our efforts in this direction. We are
confident that this collaborative effort for the program will produce very effective results, both
for engineers and companies in the country’s technology ecosystem.”
To know more, click: https://www.upgrad.com/pgc-software-development-bridgelabz/

Natasha Vachhani