~ Chennai Lecture Series (CLS), is an initiative started by The Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic ~
Chennai Lecture Series (CLS), an initiative by The Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic organized the 4th edition of panel discussion today. The panel comprised of eminent personalities from Chennai across different industries, who had shared their thoughts about the vision from their perspective.
This year, in light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and the resultant nationwide lockdown which had a crippling effect on the businesses and the economy, the CLS organized a panel discussion on the topic Resurgent India – Post Covid-19 Pandemic.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Lakshmanan Palaniappan, President of Rotary club of Chennai Carnatic said “The Chennai Lecture Series is a flagship event of the Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic where topics of public interest are taken up. Eminent personalities from various industries shared their thoughts on the resurgence of business post the pandemic. The key takeaway from the event was that, at the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better, and Strength to hold on until it does”
Please find below the details of the members who were part of the panel discussion today.
- Abhirami Ramanathan, Abhirami Mega Mall
- T. Chitty Babu, Akshaya Private Ltd
- Ezhilan Naganathan, MLA, Thousand Lights Constituency, Member – Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic
- Kannan Gireesh, Live Life Education Pvt. Ltd
- Petula Thomas, Indo-Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Prashanth Rajagopalan, MGM Healthcare
- Rohini Divakar, IRS, Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
- Sam Paul, Paulsons Group
- Valliappan Nagappan, Oriental Stocks
- Aruna Ramesh, News anchor & Media freelancer
- Naveen Chowdary, Rotary Club of Chennai Carnatic
- Vikram Aggarwal, Radisson Blu & Park Plaza