Naturals Enable initiative – inauguration of India’s First Inclusive Beauty Salon Chain by Mithali Raj

Naturals Enable initiative – inauguration of India’s First Inclusive Beauty Salon Chain by Mithali Raj

Greetings from The Glassbox.(Supriya, Sonali & R.S.Prakash)

We are writing to you on behalf of Naturals Spa and Salon regarding their Naturals Enable initiative and to invite you to the inauguration of India’s first inclusive beauty salon chain by Mithali Raj.

WE HAVE A DREAM

Almost 5 decades back, Martin luther king Jr. delivered the famous “I have a dream” speech, one of the most defining speeches in history during the march on Washington for jobs and freedom. A speech that threw the light on a dream that shaped America.

Today, Veena and I have a dream too. A dream to provide people with disabilities a platform to showcase their talent; a dream to bridge the gap between them and society; a dream to eradicate the word “disabled” from the lexicon. We have a dream to ENABLE.

Naturals Enable is an initiative, in partnership with Youth4Jobs Foundation, to employ people with disabilities from all walks of life; to give them a strong purpose in life; to help them be financially independent.

Together let’s help them dream. Together let’s build a beautiful India.

– C K Kumaravel

Inauguration of India’s First Ever Inclusive Beauty Salon Chain at L B Road by Mithali Raj

Time: 2.15 pm
Venue: No. M-49/50, 2nd Floor, Classic Royal, LB Road, Indra Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600020
Date: October 8

C K Kumaravel

” We believe that the best way to create an inclusive society is to provide financial independence to physically challenged people. Employing people with disabilities is what we aim for. Among the majority of 70% of the people of Naturals Enable will be disabled people and the remaining 30 % will be enabled. Our future endeavour is to generate employment for physically challenged people in each of our 611 salons before the end of this year. We are confident enough by providing job opportunities to the disabled people to not only build an inclusive society but also to give the brand naturals a dynamic move.” – C K Kumaravel

Mithali Raj

Mithali Dorai Raj is the captain of the Indian Women’s cricket team in Tests and ODIs. She is the highest run-scorer in women’s international cricket and the only female cricketer to surpass the 6,000 run mark in ODIs. She is the first player to score 7 consecutive 50s in ODIs.

Raj is the first captain (men or women) to lead India to an ICC ODI World Cup final twice – 2005 and 2017.

“New behaviours with enthusiasm are just emerging. That’s a great time to bring disabled people on board and provide employment. I wish Naturals Enable a great luck for their new venture.” – Mithali Raj

Youth4Jobs

Youth4Jobs is an impact organization incorporated with the vision of “A Better Future for Young People with Disabilities”. It is a pioneer in delivering Market Linked Skill Development training to Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).

Youth 4 Jobs (Y4J) helps companies build an inclusive workforce. The organizations’ expertise lies in the entire value chain of taking the youth from unemployment to an organized sector jobs.

Meera Shenoy, Founder-Youth4Jobs says, “We are the largest Organization in the country in training youth with disability for jobs. We have a large Company Connect Program and do several innovations. When we met CKK and Veena, we spotted the opportunity to create a new Inclusive brand in the beauty and wellness segment. We worked together marrying our competencies. And today, this is a Reality.”

For Press Relations contact, R.S.Prakash at 9841099945/9941099945

Add Comment