Now, the conditions of Mysskin, who earlier made Thupparivalan with Vishal a few years ago, are doing the rounds in media. Here are some of them:
* As Psycho turned out to be a hit, I need 6 crore rupees as remuneration and not 2.5 to 3 crore rupees as agreed earlier.
* I will stay in the star hotel where I feel comfortable, Vishal and his team should not ask any questions.
* Vishal shouldn’t continue acting in the Thupparivaalan franchise and only I hold the ownership of the title and franchise.
* Vishal should take care of my office expenses until the shoot gets over.
* There should not be any telephonic conversation and Whatsapp message from Vishal’s side. I only prefer email communication.
Reportedly, Mysskin had asked Rs 40 crore more than the stipulated budget and Vishal couldn’t offer it. The actor-producer said that he will not be able to shell out a huge sum based on his current situation.
Hence, this has caused a rift between the duo which resulted in Mysskin backing away from the project. It is rumoured that Vishal will direct the remaining portions of Thupparivaalan 2. However, there has been no official announcement on the same.
Prasanna and Vishal are reprising their roles as Manohar and Kanniyan Poongundran in this sequel, which is also expected to feature senior actors like Rahman and Gauthami.