• Jio continues its tech-dominance by enabling its eSIM service available on the new Motorola razr
• Motorola razr pre-booking in India started on 16th March 2020
• Jio is also providing DOUBLE DATA & Double Validity on 4,999/- Jio’s annual prepaid plan
Jio has announced eSIM service support on the recently launched Motorola razr, which is the firstever clamshell-style foldable display smartphone in the world.
Jio’s eSIM service allows Motorola razr users to make and receive calls, use data and applications on
the Jio network, without a physical SIM card. All Jio prepaid and postpaid customers can use the
service at no additional cost. eSIM enables seamless device setup experience, without the need to
insert or replace a physical SIM card.
Motorola Razr users on the Jio network will get:
• An additional 1-year of unlimited services absolutely free-of-cost
• Double data benefits when recharging with the Jio Rs.4999/- annual plan (Get 350 + 350 GB
High speed data WITHOUT any daily capping + another year of unlimited voice and 700 GB
data. This amounts to a saving of Rs. 14,997/-)
The iconic motorola razr is available in Black Noir colour variant for pre-booking, starting 16th March
and will go on sale starting 2nd April 2020 at Reliance Digital at a remarkable price of INR 124,999/-.