Joint Entrance Exam Main 2019 Answer Key has been released online by the National Testing Agency. Answer Keys and question papers are available now at the official website of JEE Main. JEE Main Answer Key for both paper 1 and paper 2 are available from January 14, 2019. The main window official website will be closed at 5.00 PM. Students are suggested to check the answer keys and question paper on or before 5.00 PM.
How to check the JEE Main Answer Key
- Visit https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/loginoption.htm
- Select any one of the login options shown in the login page.
- If you want to open your account with the password then select “Through Application Number and Password”.
- If you want to open your account with your date of birth then select “Through Application Number and Date of Birth”.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Question paper, official answer keys, and other records will be shown on the next page.
- Select the answer keys and check your answers with the answer keys.
How to Download the JEE Main Answer Key
Students have to download the JEE Main 2019 Answer Keys for their future references. Follow the steps to download the JEE Main Answer Key 2019.
- Visit jeemain.nic.in
- Select “Display Question Papers and Responses” button.
- Login either with the password or date of birth by clicking “Through Application Number and Password” or “Through Application Number and Date of Birth”.
- Enter the credentials and click the “Submit” button.
- Question papers and Answer keys for both the papers are shown in the next page.
- Click “Download” button on the required question paper or answer key to download for future references.
Challenge on JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
Students can challenge the Answer keys released by the authorities. If the challenge were correct, student’s processing fee will be refunded for their accounts.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Select “Challenge Answer Key” button.
- Login by using your login credentials.
- Both JEE Main 2019 paper 1 and 2 question papers and answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the required JEE Main 2019 Answer key to the challenge.
- Under every question, there will be a column called “Correct option (s)” which are considered as the right answers.
- Select your questions and the required options for the challenge.
- Students have to choose any one or two options on their basis in the next column for the required question.
- Click your options and click “Save Your Claims” to save your options for the question.
- Students can also upload the supporting documents for the challenge.
- Students can pay their processing fee of INR 1,000 (for each question) by clicking “Pay fee” button.
- You can make your payment through credit/debit/net banking mode.
Score Calculation by Using JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
Students can calculate their JEE Main 2019 scores using JEE Main 2019 Answer Key. Follow the steps to calculate JEE Main 2019 scores:
- Students have to download the JEE Main 2019 Answer Key in the official website of JEE Main.
- Check your answers with the JEE Main 2019 Answer Key.
- Count your right and wrong answered questions.
- Count your marks based on the JEE marking scheme.
- Total marks will be your JEE Main 2019 total scores.
Note: Each right answer will get 4 marks, the wrong answer will get 1 negative marks.
Important Instructions for Students
- Students who attended JEE Main 2019 should check the answer keys and the recorded responses.
- If any objections with the recorded responses and the answer keys, students have to raise their objections online.
- Student’s offline objections will not be considered by the National Testing Agency.
- Students can raise their objections through the official website of JEE Main Answer Key page.
- Students have to register their objections within 3 days before the result announcements by the National Testing Agency.