Ford India organized its marquee ‘Great Ford Endeavour Drive’ for select customers and media in Chennai on Saturday to give a first-hand experience of its premium true, blue SUV’s best-in-class off-roading capabilities.
The experiential drive, set amidst natural terrain on the outskirts of Chennai, simulated challenging off-roading conditions including — sharp turns, steep hill climbs & hill descent, wading through slush, uneven surfaces, driving at a 30-degree tilt among others. Customers experienced the exceptional ride quality and dynamic handling of this capable premium SUV.
“The Ford Endeavour has been setting new benchmarks with it’s versatile on-road and capable off-road performance since its launch. Thanks to the unmatched versatility, the Ford Endeavour is loved by customers and driving enthusiasts alike and has become the most awarded vehicle in its category,” said Rahul Gautam, vice president, Marketing, Ford India.
The premium SUV offers two powerful and fuel efficient engines – Ford Duratorq TDCi 2.2L & 3.2L diesel engines – mated to robust six-speed automatic or manual transmissions for exceptional capability.
The Endeavour features several first-in-class and best in segment features, including:
- An advanced Terrain Management System with four preset modes to conquer any terrain with great ease
- Impressive water-wading capacity of 800 mm
- Globally renowned in-car connectivity system SYNC 3 with multifunction touchscreen
- Premium Dual tone interiors with Sun-roof
- Semi Auto Parallel Park Assist that helps locate the right sized parking spot and steers the SUV effortlessly to reduce anxiety
Packed with outstanding power, unmatched quality and value, the All-New Ford Endeavour gains from Ford’s five-decade long global expertise in designing and delivering SUVs that have been loved by customers across the world.