Fire mishap at Kamal's house

Fire mishap at Kamal’s house

There was a fire at Kamal Haasan’s residence in Chennai and his staff had rescued him from the flames. According to sources, the incident was due to gas burst in a fridge.

Taking to Twitter, the actor-filmmaker posted: “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt . Goodnight”.

He added: “Thanks for all the love and concern. Now off to sleep. Good night indeed:)”