CUCETor Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2018 admit cards will be released by the official body, Central University of Rajasthan on April 13 on the official website, i.e. www.cucetexam.in. The hall ticket shall include details related to candidate’s name, exam for which he/she has applied for, exam centre, timings and other important details of candidates.
It must be noted that admit cards must be held by those candidates who have successfully registered and completed the application procedure provided at the website. It is an important document to permit candidates’ entry into the exam premises; hence candidates must download it before the entrance.
How to Download CUCET Admit Card 2018?
For downloading CUCET 2018 Admit Card, candidates must visit the official website, i.e.www.cucetexam.in and click on the link “Login for Registered Applicants”. Further, candidates must login with Application ID and Date of Birth and check for admit card details. Download the respective admit card and take print out of the same.
CUCET Admit Card 2018 Important Details
It is imperative that candidates must check the following details mentioned on the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre name & address
- Test timing
CUCET Admit Card 2018 Important Instructions
- Admit Card will be made available in online mode only.
- The officiating authority doesn’t send any hard copy of CUCET Admit Card by post or any other mode.
- Check the admit card details carefully and report the concerned authority in case of any information misprint.
- Candidates are recommended to take at least two printouts of the CUCET Admit Card, to avoid any kind of misplacement at the last moment.
- Candidates must make sure that they reach the exam centre on time. Candidates are strictly advised to reach the exam centre half an hour before the exam timings.
How to retrieve CUCET account on loss of Application ID?
Any candidate who has lost his Application ID details or has forgotten the same, he or she can retrieve it by visiting the official website CUCET and click on the tab “Login for Registered Applicants”.On the page, click on the tab “Forgot Application ID”.
Enter details provided on the new page related to email id, mobile number and date of birth.A link to retrieve the account shall be sent through email or mobile, to be confirmed by the candidates.Login again and download the admit card.
About CUCET 2018
CUCET is a combined entrance exam for seeking admissions to any of the ten Central Universities namely:
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
Every year, the exam is administered by any one of the Universities for admissions to various UG, PG and PhD courses offered by these Universities. The application process for the entrance exam has been closed now and eligible candidates could apply until April 2, 2018.